Tuesday, December 8

New Adventures

Hi all, here we go again.

at the LA Contemporary Museum of Art

I'll be continuing to update this blog in a different style now. With the amount of people I've met between Minneapolis and Los Angeles from all different places, I want to be able to keep everyone posted on what's going on in my life. I love the extreme culture I've experienced in my year in LA, but it's time to move on. I have had a rollercoaster of a time here; living downtown, working at DuWop corporate (I'll still be working for them a bit from MN), going to the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising, meeting some best friends (and some crazies) among many other opportunities that have presented themselves to me during my time here.

the roomies at our first apartment


my forever best friend Cassandra


LA has been an amazing learning experience and great for my career, and I'm sure I'd continue to learn and grow here, alas, the time has come for me to explore even more. I'll be moving all my belongings back to (the now-snowy) MPLS for a bit before adventuring off to see the rest of this oh-so-interesting planet we live on. The plan is to travel and volunteer in as many places as I possibly can for a while and take in as much worldly knowledge as possible. I'm simultaneously going to be taking classes online while I travel, and getting a couple more degrees (we'll see if I ever get truly sick of school).

Ben's visit & first time to the ocean


I will miss IN-N-OUT so much!!


So I'll update this blog with news on my life as well as some straight-up-awesome knowledge that I feel needs to be shared with whoever is interested.

Much love! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment